German Sept. car sales slightly below year-ago level -source
BERLIN Oct 2 (Reuters) - German car sales fell again in September but the pace of the decline is slowing, an industry source told Reuters on Wednesday.
Registrations of new cars in Europe's biggest auto market stood "slightly" below year-ago levels, the source said, speaking on condition anonymity because official figures have not been published yet.
German auto sales fell 5 percent year-on-year in August to 214,100 passenger cars, industry association VDA said last month.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Ludwig Burger)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane