Moody's revises Penn.'s Harrisburg Parking Auth. bond outlook
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday said it revised the rating outlook to developing from negative on Pennsylvania's Harrisburg Parking Authority's Ba3 rated fifth lien parking revenue bonds of 2007.
The outlook revision reflects Moody's anticipation that the authority's credit quality will improve if the city executes its recovery plan, the rating agency said in a statement. Credit quality could drop if the plan fails.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter