Ackman's Pershing Square ekes out gain in September
BOSTON Oct 2 (Reuters) - William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management staunched two months of bloodletting in September, with his flagship fund eking out a tiny gain, leaving its main fund roughly flat for the year, according to a performance update.
The activist investor told clients that the Pershing Square LP fund inched up 0.2 percent last month, marking an improvement from August's 3.6 percent loss and July's 2.2 percent decline, according to an update which was seen by Reuters.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |