Ackman's Pershing Square ekes out gain in September
BOSTON Oct 2 (Reuters) - William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management staunched two months of bloodletting in September, with his flagship fund eking out a tiny gain, leaving its main fund roughly flat for the year, according to a performance update.
The activist investor told clients that the Pershing Square LP fund inched up 0.2 percent last month, marking an improvement from August's 3.6 percent loss and July's 2.2 percent decline, according to an update which was seen by Reuters.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics