INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat sees Q3 revenues up 7 pct y/y - Kontan
Phone operator PT Indosat Tbk expects third-quarter revenue around 17.67 trillion rupiah ($1.53 billion), up 7 percent from last year's 16.51 trillion rupiah, said CEO Alexander Rusli, the Kontan reported.
The firm plans to spend 8 trillion rupiah on capital expenditure this year, mostly to modernise its network and infrastructure.
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. ($1 = 11,530 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message