Dollar falls to one-month low versus yen
LONDON Oct 2 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a one-month low against the safe-haven yen on Wednesday as investors continued to trim long bets in the greenback amid Washington's political deadlock on resolving budget issues.
The dollar was down 0.6 percent at 97.36 yen with stop-loss sell orders cited at 97.20 and 97 yen.
The dollar was flat against the other safe-haven currency, the Swiss franc, at 0.9060 francs
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel