Dollar falls to one-month low versus yen
LONDON Oct 2 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a one-month low against the safe-haven yen on Wednesday as investors continued to trim long bets in the greenback amid Washington's political deadlock on resolving budget issues.
The dollar was down 0.6 percent at 97.36 yen with stop-loss sell orders cited at 97.20 and 97 yen.
The dollar was flat against the other safe-haven currency, the Swiss franc, at 0.9060 francs
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |