Three-month dollar Libor rates set record low
LONDON Oct 2 (Reuters) - The interbank cost of borrowing U.S. dollars for three months hit an all time low on Wednesday, according to data from the British Bankers' Association.
Three-month dollar Libor fixed at 0.24435 percent, down from 0.24585 percent on Tuesday.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994