US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St trims losses; Nasdaq turns positive
NEW YORK Oct 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks trimmed losses in afternoon trading on Wednesday with the Nasdaq briefly turning positive.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 67.23 points, or 0.44 percent, at 15,124.47. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 2.88 points, or 0.17 percent, at 1,692.12. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.12 points, or 0.03 percent, at 3,816.87.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |