Phosphate export group PhosChem disbands
Oct 2 (Reuters) - The North American phosphate export association PhosChem has disbanded, a spokesman for U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Wednesday.
Phosphate Chemicals Export Association Inc handled U.S. exports of the crop nutrient on behalf of Mosaic and Potash Corp of Saskatchewan.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich