Combined Oi/Portugal Telecom to bear Brazil-like ratings -Oi CEO
SAO PAULO Oct 2 (Reuters) - The company resulting from the combination between Brazil's Grupo Oi SA and Portugal Telecom SGPS SA is expected to bear investment-grade ratings similar to those of the Brazilian government, Oi Chief Executive Officer Zeinal Bava said on a conference call on Wednesday.
Oi Chief Financial Officer Bayard Gontijo said on the same call that the new entity, known as CorpCo, will have investment-grade status.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials