REFILE-BRIEF-Revlon names David Kennedy interim CEO
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Oct 2 (Reuters) - Revlon Inc : * Names David L. Kennedy interim CEO * Kennedy succeeds Alan Ennis, who has decided to leave the company to pursue
other interests * Says Kennedy's appointment is effective immediately and Revlon anticipates
appointment of his successor in near term * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |