Russia's Tinkoff Credit Systems to announce IPO on Thursday - sources
MOSCOW Oct 2 (Reuters) - Russian credit card supplier Tinkoff Credit Systems will announce on Thursday its intention to carry out an IPO, four financial market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
In June, the credit card supplier chose Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Sberbank CIB and Renaissance Capital as organisers, a source close to the issue told Reuters previously.
The sources did not give the volume and structure of the deal.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters