KPN to use E-Plus proceeds for investments, dividends
THE HAGUE Oct 2 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN intends to use proceeds from the sale of German unit E-Plus for both investments and dividend payments from 2014, chief executive Eelco Blok told shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting on Wednesday.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |