KPN Foundation says will abstain from vote on E-Plus sale at EGM
THE HAGUE Oct 2 (Reuters) - An independent foundation with the power to block America Movil's proposed 7.2 billion-euro offer for KPN said on Wednesday it would abstain from a vote to approve the sale of German unit E-Plus.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections