Testing on Keystone southern leg expected in Nov - TransCanada
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 2 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp expects testing on its Keystone XL crude pipeline to be completed in early November and it will begin filling the line for the first time shortly afterwards, a spokesman said on Wednesday.
Major construction of the 700,000 barrel per day pipeline from Cushing, Oklahoma, to Nederland, Texas, is expected to be completed by the end of October, spokesman Shawn Howard said in a statement.
"Commissioning of the pipeline is already underway and is expected to be completed in early November. Line fill can begin shortly thereafter. We remain focused on the project becoming operational near the end of 2013," Howard said.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua