Cerberus interested in BlackBerry - Dow Jones
TORONTO (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd has drawn interest from private equity group Cerberus and at least one other investor, CNBC said on Wednesday, quoting Dow Jones, which cited unnamed sources.
Shares of BlackBerry jumped as the news hit, and were up 2.5 percent at $8.11 on Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Alastair Sharp; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin