Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |