Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |