Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order