Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds