Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California