Situation at Russian embassy in Tripoli calming after attack: diplomatic sources
TUNIS (Reuters) - The situation at Russia's embassy in the Libyan capital of Tripoli is calming down, and "coming under control" after an attack on Wednesday during which assailants tried to enter the compound, diplomatic sources said.
(Reporting by Patrick Markey)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video