Ontario invests in online retailer Zalando
FRANKFURT Oct 2 (Reuters) - The Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTTP) bought a 2 percent stake in Europe's biggest online fashion retailer Zalando, continuing a push into e-commerce investment for the group.
Berlin-based Zalando said on Wednesday OTTP took the stake as part of a 4 percent capital increase at the group.
Danish fashion magnate Anders Holch Povslen, who bought a 10 percent stake in Zalando in August, also took part in Wednesday's capital increase to keep his share at 10 percent
Zalando managing director Rubin Ritter declined when asked by Reuters to give the amount paid by OTTP for the 2 percent stake.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |