Intesa Sanpaolo will unveil new business plan in spring 2014 - press
MILAN Oct 3 (Reuters) - Italy's largest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo will unveil a new business plan in the spring of 2014, its new chief executive said in a newspaper interview on Thursday.
"The bank will have a new business plan ready, which has been postponed for years due to poor visibility of the macroeconomic outlook," Carlo Messina told Italian business daily Il Sole-24 Ore.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark; Editing by David Cowell)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins