Intesa Sanpaolo will unveil new business plan in spring 2014 - press
MILAN Oct 3 (Reuters) - Italy's largest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo will unveil a new business plan in the spring of 2014, its new chief executive said in a newspaper interview on Thursday.
"The bank will have a new business plan ready, which has been postponed for years due to poor visibility of the macroeconomic outlook," Carlo Messina told Italian business daily Il Sole-24 Ore.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark; Editing by David Cowell)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee