BPE tightens guidance on Additional Tier 1
LONDON, Oct 3 (IFR) - Order books on Banco Popular Espanol's Additional Tier 1 perpetual non-call five-year issue, the first of its kind in euros, are over EUR1.5bn according to the lead managers.
Price guidance has been revised to 11.5% from the initial 11.75% area for the EUR500m deal via Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Santander and UBS.
Books will close at 11.30 UK time. (Reporting by Helene Durand; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report