BPE tightens guidance on Additional Tier 1
LONDON, Oct 3 (IFR) - Order books on Banco Popular Espanol's Additional Tier 1 perpetual non-call five-year issue, the first of its kind in euros, are over EUR1.5bn according to the lead managers.
Price guidance has been revised to 11.5% from the initial 11.75% area for the EUR500m deal via Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Santander and UBS.
Books will close at 11.30 UK time. (Reporting by Helene Durand; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite