easyJet nudges up profit guidance after strong year
LONDON Oct 3 (Reuters) - Low-cost airline easyJet nudged up its annual profit forecast on Thursday and said it expected fourth quarter revenue growth of about 6 percent.
easyJet forecast a pretax profit for the 12 months to Sept. 30 of 470-480 million pounds ($763-779 million) compared with previous guidance of 450-480 million pounds.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |