India's EXIM bank plans to raise at least 1 bln rupees in bonds
MUMBAI Oct 3 (Reuters) - Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) plans to raise at least 1 billion rupees ($16.02 million) in one-year bonds at 9.47 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
HSBC is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source who did not want to be identified. ($1 = 62.4350 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |