Chief operating officer of $780 mln Segantii hedge fund leaving
HONG KONG Oct 3 (Reuters) - Segantii Capital's Chief Operating Officer Nigel Hellewell is leaving the company a year after joining one of the most successful home-grown hedge funds in Asia.
Hellewell joined Segantii from London-based BlueCrest Capital Management last year. Segantii CEO Kurt Ersoy confirmed Hellewell was leaving but did not give any details about his departure.
Segantii's fund, launched in 2007 by the former head of Asian equity trading for HSBC Securities Simon Sadler, managed $780 million at the end of August and is up about 4 percent this year, according to data seen by Reuters. (Reporting by Nishant Kumar; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image