India's IDFC plans to raise at least 1.25 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Oct 3 (Reuters) - India's IDFC Ltd is planning to raise at least 1.25 billion rupees ($20.02 million) via issue of three-year bonds at 9.57 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger to the sale, the source said. ($1 = 62.4350 rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans