India cbank gets no bids at special repo auction for mutual funds
MUMBAI Oct 3 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India said on Thursday it did not receive any bids at the special repo auction it conducts for mutual funds. (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'