INDONESIA PRESS-Mandiri Q3 loan grows 20 pct y/y - Investor Daily
PT Bank Mandiri Tbk's third-quarter loans rose to 438 trillion rupiah ($37.99 billion), a 20 percent increase from a year earlier, the Investor Daily reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. ($1 = 11,530 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs