Italy police seize 15 mln euros at Merrill Lynch in fraud probe
ROME Oct 3 (Reuters) - Italy's financial police said on Thursday they had seized 15 million euros from Merrill Lynch in Milan as part of a probe into alleged fraud against the city council of Verona.
The seizure was ordered by Verona prosecutors, a police spokesman said.
Merrill Lynch declined to comment.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted