MYANMAR PRESS-Mitsubishi to invest in downtown Yangon development - Irrawaddy
Japan's Mitsubishi Corporation has joined with Yoma Strategic Holdings to turn a section of prime Yangon real estate into a massive shopping, residential and office development, according to a statement on Tuesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.