MYANMAR PRESS-Mitsubishi to invest in downtown Yangon development - Irrawaddy
Japan's Mitsubishi Corporation has joined with Yoma Strategic Holdings to turn a section of prime Yangon real estate into a massive shopping, residential and office development, according to a statement on Tuesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule