MYANMAR PRESS-Mitsubishi to invest in downtown Yangon development - Irrawaddy
Japan's Mitsubishi Corporation has joined with Yoma Strategic Holdings to turn a section of prime Yangon real estate into a massive shopping, residential and office development, according to a statement on Tuesday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted