Russia' Uralkali says Q3 potash output up 4 pct
MOSCOW Oct 3 (Reuters) - Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash miner by output, said on Thursday it had produced 2.7 million tonnes of the fertiliser ingredient in the third quarter, 4 percent more than in the same period of 2012.
The company, which rocked the global potash industry when it quit a trading alliance with Belarus in July, said output for the first nine months of 2013 fell 3 percent year-on-year to 7.2 million tonnes.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections