Telecom Italia chairman Bernabe resigns
MILAN Oct 3 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia said on Thursday Franco Bernabe had resigned as chairman of the group.
In a statement the company said the board thanked Bernabe for his commitment to the group but gave no reason for his departure. (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter