RadioShack gets new financing offers: sources
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Struggling U.S. retailer RadioShack Corp (RSH.N) has received several offers for new financing, including one from current lenders Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) and Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N), three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
General Electric Co's (GE.N) GE Capital, which tends to make large asset-based lending deals, "is also in the mix," two of the sources said.
Securing a new financing deal could help RadioShack cut its borrowing costs and assure vendors and other key partners that it has enough cash to fund turnaround efforts led by Chief Executive Officer Joe Magnacca.
(Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |