VIETNAM PRESS-Top mobile phone networks plan 3G fee hike - Hanoi Moi
Vinaphone and MobiFone, both fully owned by the state, have sought permission to increase their fees for 3G services to facilitate their stable development, the Hanoi Moi newspaper reports.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher