VIETNAM PRESS-Samsung wins $1.23 bln investment permit - Vietnam Economic Times
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Vietnam Co Ltd has won a licence to invest $1.23 billion in a plant in northern Vietnam to produce spare parts for telecoms equipment and electronics products, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
Construction of the plant in Thai Nguyen province is scheduled to begin later this year and last 15 months.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Stomach acid drugs may increase vitamin deficiency risk
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation |