Banca IFIS shareholder completes sale of 11 pct stake at 9.1 euros
MILAN Oct 4 (Reuters) - La Scogliera, a company controlled by the founder and chairman of Italian lender Banca IFIS , said on Friday it had completed the sale of around 11 percent of the bank at 9.1 euros per share.
In a statement the company, controlled by Egon Furstenberg, said that as a result of the sale it would hold about 57 percent of Banca IFIS shares which would be subject to a lock-up period of 180 days.
The sale is aimed at boosting the free float of the bank.
(Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors