Citi expects 10 pct per year Africa revenue growth
LAGOS Oct 4 (Reuters) - Citigroup expects revenues from Africa to grow by 10 percent a year for at least the next five years on the back of soaring prosperity on the continent, the head of its sub-Saharan Africa business, Ade Ayeyemi, told Reuters on Friday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea