BRIEF-GSK, Genmab apply to broaden Arzerra label in Europe
COPENHAGEN Oct 4 (Reuters) - Danish biotech firm Genmab A/S and GlaxoSmithKline said on Friday: * Have applied to the Marketing Authorization to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to broaden label for cancer drug Arzerra (ofatumumab) in combination with an alkylator-based therapy.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea