BRIEF-GSK, Genmab apply to broaden Arzerra label in Europe
COPENHAGEN Oct 4 (Reuters) - Danish biotech firm Genmab A/S and GlaxoSmithKline said on Friday: * Have applied to the Marketing Authorization to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to broaden label for cancer drug Arzerra (ofatumumab) in combination with an alkylator-based therapy.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel