BRIEF-GSK, Genmab apply to broaden Arzerra label in Europe
COPENHAGEN Oct 4 (Reuters) - Danish biotech firm Genmab A/S and GlaxoSmithKline said on Friday: * Have applied to the Marketing Authorization to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to broaden label for cancer drug Arzerra (ofatumumab) in combination with an alkylator-based therapy.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |