INDONESIA PRESS-Honda car sales in Indonesia up 83 pct y/y in Sept - Investor Daily
PT Honda Prospect Motor, the main car dealer for Honda Motor Co Ltd in Indonesia, sold 7,600 vehicles in September, up 83 percent from a year earlier, Director Jonfis Fandy told the Investor Daily.
In the January to September period, the firm sold 69,610 vehicles.
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA