INDONESIA PRESS-Honda car sales in Indonesia up 83 pct y/y in Sept - Investor Daily
PT Honda Prospect Motor, the main car dealer for Honda Motor Co Ltd in Indonesia, sold 7,600 vehicles in September, up 83 percent from a year earlier, Director Jonfis Fandy told the Investor Daily.
In the January to September period, the firm sold 69,610 vehicles.
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT