INDONESIA PRESS-Semen Gresik secures $100 mln loan- BISNIS INDONESIA
State-owned cement producer PT Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk has secured a $100 million loan from PT Bank Mandiri Persero Tbk and Standard Chartered Bank with a 5 to 8 year tenure to refinance its outstanding debt, said CEO Dwi Soetjipto in Bisnis Indonesia.
The firm also seeks loan totalling $150 million to partly fund its $200-million expansion in Myanmar.
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'