Four killed in riots in Kenya's Mombasa after cleric shot dead
MOMBASA, Kenya Oct 4 (Reuters) - Four people were killed on Friday when supporters of a slain radical Muslim cleric clashed with riot police in Kenya's main port city of Mombasa, the Kenya Red Cross said.
The four bodies all had gunshot wounds, said Mwanaisha Hamisi, the Kenya Red Cross coordinator for Coast region.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin