MYANMAR PRESS-SIM card revolution still at least 8 months away, says Telenor chief - Irrawaddy
Cellphone operator Telenor ASA expects to have its license to operate in Myanmar by the end of the year, but it would be at least another eight months until long-awaited affordable SIM cards are available.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone