MYANMAR PRESS-SIM card revolution still at least 8 months away, says Telenor chief - Irrawaddy
Cellphone operator Telenor ASA expects to have its license to operate in Myanmar by the end of the year, but it would be at least another eight months until long-awaited affordable SIM cards are available.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data