MYANMAR PRESS-SIM card revolution still at least 8 months away, says Telenor chief - Irrawaddy
Cellphone operator Telenor ASA expects to have its license to operate in Myanmar by the end of the year, but it would be at least another eight months until long-awaited affordable SIM cards are available.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South