MYANMAR PRESS-SIM card revolution still at least 8 months away, says Telenor chief - Irrawaddy
Cellphone operator Telenor ASA expects to have its license to operate in Myanmar by the end of the year, but it would be at least another eight months until long-awaited affordable SIM cards are available.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border