Nigeria's Wema Bank says completes 40 bln naira share sale
LAGOS Oct 4 (Reuters) - Nigerian regional lender Wema Bank said on Friday it had completed a 40 billion naira ($248 mln) share sale via special placement to bolster its capital base.
The bank said it placed 26.67 billion shares at 1.50 naira per share to institutional and private investors. (Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha; Editing by Tim COcks)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats