Nokian Renkaat cuts profit outlook on Russia weakness
HELSINKI Oct 4 (Reuters) - Finnish winter tyre specialist Nokian Renkaat cut its profit outlook for the full-year due to lower Russian market demand and a weaker rouble exchange rate.
The company on Friday said it now expects its 2013 sales and operating profit to show "some decline" compared to its previous forecast for "flat or some growth."
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |