STXNEWS LATAM-BRF Brasil Foods to open office in South Korea
The board of directors at BRF Brasil Foods SA voted to open an office in South Korea, according to a securities filing on Friday, as the Brazilian food processor expands into lucrative Asian markets.
BRF, the world's largest poultry exporter, already operates in Japan, Singapore and South Africa.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'