STXNEWS LATAM-BRF Brasil Foods to open office in South Korea
The board of directors at BRF Brasil Foods SA voted to open an office in South Korea, according to a securities filing on Friday, as the Brazilian food processor expands into lucrative Asian markets.
BRF, the world's largest poultry exporter, already operates in Japan, Singapore and South Africa.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study