STXNEWS LATAM-BRF Brasil Foods to open office in South Korea
The board of directors at BRF Brasil Foods SA voted to open an office in South Korea, according to a securities filing on Friday, as the Brazilian food processor expands into lucrative Asian markets.
BRF, the world's largest poultry exporter, already operates in Japan, Singapore and South Africa.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted